Get the education and certification in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning and become an industry expert in this field from one of the best HVAC Schools in Oklahoma.
- Southern New Hampshire University believes in your right to affordable access to higher education.
- Private. Nonprofit. Accredited. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation.
- We believe you can succeed. We will be with you every step of the way. Find your program today at Snhu.edu.
- Vocational and Trade Associate's Degree
- Vocational and Trade Bachelor's Degree
- Vocational and Trade Certificate
- Gardening & Landscaping
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Wichita Technical Institute offers HVAC program in Joplin and Tulsa campus. Providing in-depth knowledge from the fundamentals to installation to troubleshooting compressors, thermostats, heat pumps and more, students are ready to work as an HVAC technician or mechanic right after graduation.
Penn Foster Career School gives students the flexibility to manage their schedules for the HVAC training. Given online, you don’t have to attend classes or go to the school to take the exams. All are undertaken at the comfort of your home.
Ashworth College is also an online school for HVAC program. After the 6-month training period, graduates are ready to accept an entry-level position in this field. If you need financial aid, just contact the school administration for details.
HVAC Salaries and Job Prospects in Oklahoma
Employment opportunities for temperature control HVAC technician is quite high in Oklahoma and varies from installer to level III service technician to licensed tech. Earning potential is around $41,000.