Experts in the field of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning are highly in-demand today in all building types – low-rise, high rise and smart buildings. So if you are considering career growth, enroll in this particular program. See list below for HVAC Schools in North Carolina offering this program.
Everest College offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s most established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year (when progressing at a normal rate), allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!
- VA - Chesapeake
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Penn Foster Career School offers online training for HVAC programs. With flexibility in schedule, you can study and work at the same time. No need to attend classroom lessons, trainings and examinations are done online. Finish the program right at the comfort of your own home and get a diploma after completing the program.
Ashworth College also offers the same convenience of completing HVAC program right at the comfort of your own home. In just 6 months, you are already viable for an entry-level position in this industry.
HVAC Salaries and Job Prospects in North Carolina
HVAC technicians do not only have promising career opportunities but are apt to earn substantial income. The average salary for HVAC tech in North Carolina is $44,000. You will definitely have a life of your dream in this profession.