One of the flourishing jobs today is that of HVAC technician which is expected to significantly increase for the next 10 years. Get your certification or diploma from any of the HVAC Schools in Louisiana.
- Earn Your Degree at Fortis College. Flexible Scheduling. Apply Now!
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration - Diploma
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- And more...
- Gardening & Landscaping
- Southern New Hampshire University believes in your right to affordable access to higher education.
- Private. Nonprofit. Accredited. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation.
- We believe you can succeed. We will be with you every step of the way. Find your program today at Snhu.edu.
- Vocational and Trade Associate's Degree
- Vocational and Trade Bachelor's Degree
- Vocational and Trade Certificate
Fortis College train students in computerized diagnostics including heat pumps, air conditioning and refrigeration. After graduation, they can already apply for an entry-level position in the HVAC industry. For more details, visit the Baton Rouge campus.
Blue Cliff College offers HVAC program in Houma campus. Graduates are given a diploma and are ready for an entry-level position in any HVAC companies. For career advancement opportunities, graduates may opt to continue and take the EPA Clean Air Act, Section 608, Type I Certification Exam after the completion of the program. Students can finish the program in 900 hours or 9 months for day classes and 12 months for evening classes.
Penn Foster Career School and Ashworth College are the two schools that offer HVAC program online. You can study and learn at your own pace and complete the training in as early as 6 months to two years. Plus you can ask the school regarding student financial assistance, so cost is not a hindrance to enroll in the program now.
HVAC Salaries and Job Prospects in Louisiana
The average salary of an HVAC technician in Louisiana is $38,000. The demand for this job varies from HVAC tech residential to commercial buildings.