HVAC technician is a highly competitive career nowadays. With lucrative income opportunity, a massive increase of enrollees can be observed for the next decade. The following top HVAC Schools in Georgia are listed below.
- Earn Your Degree at Fortis College. Flexible Scheduling. Apply Now!
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration - Diploma
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- And more...
- Southern New Hampshire University believes in your right to affordable access to higher education.
- Private. Nonprofit. Accredited. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation.
- We believe you can succeed. We will be with you every step of the way. Find your program today at Snhu.edu.
- Vocational and Trade Associate's Degree
- Vocational and Trade Bachelor's Degree
- Vocational and Trade Certificate
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Laurus Technical Institute offers HVAC program in Jonesboro and West Atlanta campuses. Students are given classroom instructions combined with lab and hands-on training in preparation for entry-level employment in this industry.
Training is offered in both day and evening classes to support students with tight schedules. Aside from financial assistance provided to qualified students, they are also given employment assistance to ensure that each student can experience a successful career in this field.
Lincoln College of Technology offers HVAC program in Marietta campus. Students are trained to do the job even before they get a job as HVAC technician. The program is offered in shorter terms so you can apply for an entry-level position the earliest time possible. The school has built partnerships with various companies in this industry to ensure career success for their students. Therefore, the school will help you find a good position that fits your ability right after graduation.
Penn Foster Career School and Ashworth College are both offering accredited HVAC programs online in affordable tuition fees. You can choose to study online or by mail. And in as short as 6 months, you are now viable for an entry-level employment in the HVAC field.
HVAC Salaries and Job Prospect in Georgia
Employment opportunities vary from entry-level HVAC technician to a more specialized position in this field. With an average salary of $51,000 (14% higher than the average HVAC tech salaries nationwide), growth in HVAC employment is definitely plausible.